Not since we first started service over 30 years ago has VIA introduced such a significant and distinctive transit option for our community.
Primo uses modern rubber-tire, high capacity vehicles; improved fare collection systems, and controlled traffic signals to move riders more efficiently. Boarding take place at stations rather than bus stops. In the end, riders using this premier transit service will get to their destinations faster.
- Frequent 10-minute peak service between Medical Center and Downtown
- Convenient extensions to UTSA and Leon Valley
- Modern stylized high-capacity vehicles
- CNG Powered
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair self-restraint
- Bikes on board
- LCD information displays
- Real-time arrival information along the route
- Transit signal priority to speed up travel times