The New Witte opens to visitors on Saturday, March 4, after two years of renovation and expansion for the cultural landmark, resulting in more than 170,000 square feet of updated space and major new exhibitions.
Ride VIA to experience Dinosaurs, People of the Pecos, Texas Wild, and more at the New Witte during its special grand opening weekend March 4-5, and year-round.
VIVA culture (11), an exciting new service from VIA, is the most convenient way to go.
• Frequent service
• Stops in front of the Witte on Broadway
• Best deal: Ride all day with a VIA Day Pass for just $2.75.
• Day Passes available on the bus.
• VIA Routes 9, 10, and 14 also serve the Witte location.
FREE PARKING MARCH 4-5
• Enjoy free parking at the AT&T lot at Hildebrand and Broadway from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, March 4, and from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday, March 5.
A VIVA stop is adjacent to the parking lot on Hildebrand. Ride VIVA and enjoy a $2 discount off general admission to the museum when you present your bus pass.