VIA Metropolitan Transit bus routes and information centers will operate on the following special schedule on Thursday, Nov. 28 and Friday, Nov. 29, 2019, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday:
Thursday, November 28
- Bus routes – “Sunday” schedule
- “Go Line” customer information line, 210-362-2020 – CLOSED
- All information centers – CLOSED
Friday, November 29
- Bus routes – “Saturday” schedule
- “Go Line” customer information line, 210-362-2020 – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Downtown and Crossroads information centers – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- All other information centers – CLOSED
For assistance in planning trips with VIA, customers may visit VIAinfo.net, or call 210-362-2020. They may also purchase passes and plan trips with the user-friendly VIA goMobile app. Passengers can simply show their phone screen to the operator when boarding. The free app is available on Apple and Android smartphones.