VIA Metropolitan Transit is seeking applicants for its VIA Transit Community Council (VTCC) and has extended the deadline to apply until Jan. 31, 2020.
The VTCC plays a critical role in advancing VIA as the leading regional transportation provider. The VTCC will act both in an advisory capacity to the Board and as an engaged liaison with the public. The council will have between 12-20 members, including a Chair and Vice-Chair. Each position will hold office for a one-year term.
VIA Transit Community Council
The VIA Transit Community Council (VTCC) is focused on:
• Proactively communicating the vision and mission of VIA/ATD.
• Engaging with the community about VIA/ATD and mobility issues.
• Serving as an enthusiastic transit ambassador.
• Strengthening lines of community with the community at-large.
• Advocating for opportunities to leverage resources for shared vision projects.
Apply by clicking on the button below.