Regular Board meeting will take place February 23
The VIA Metropolitan Transit Board Workshop scheduled for 3:00 PM, Tuesday, February 16, is canceled due to ongoing power outages, connectivity and travel issues caused by the winter storm in the region.
The monthly VIA Board Meeting will take place as scheduled on Tuesday, February 23, via Zoom. Please visit VIAinfo.net for upcoming meeting schedules, agendas, and links.
A reminder that VIA has suspended all service through Tuesday, February 16, for the safety of our customers and employees. A decision about resuming service this week is expected later today. Route detours and service changes are posted at VIAinfo.net and on VIA’s Facebook and Twitter pages using #VIAalert.
For information or assistance, call VIA Customer Service at (210) 362-2020.
Other Helpful Resources
- SanAntonio.gov – News and information from the City’s Office of Emergency Management.
- BEXARflood.org – Bexar County flood information and emergency road closures.
- CPSEnergy.com – Outage Center Report or view current outages.
- Ready South Texas app – Download the app for evacuation maps, safe routes, shelter information, and official alerts.
- COSAGOV Texts – Sign up to receive text messages from the City of San Antonio by texting COSAGOV to 55000.